Last Updated: January 1, 2011
At Florida Go Fishing, our mission is to provide you with the best, most relevant information you can use right now to improve your fishing catch thru education. We accept advertising on the site to support our mission. This policy has been established by Florida Go Fishing to govern advertising on its website, including Florida Go Fishing's acceptance of advertisements and how advertisements are displayed on and removed from Florida Go Fishing site. For these purposes, "Advertising and Advertisements" mean all forms of advertising and sponsorships for which Florida Go Fishing receives compensation, including banner, badge, and contextual advertising, sponsored content, and promotions.
1. Florida Go Fishing has sole discretion to determine the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on Florida Go Fishing site. Florida Go Fishing does not review or endorse any products or services that are advertised on its site. In no event shall Florida Go Fishing's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product or service advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such product or service.
2. Florida Go Fishing will not accept Advertising that, in Florida Go Fishing's opinion, is not factually accurate. In addition, Advertising must not contain false or misleading claims, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
3. Florida Go Fishing will not accept Advertising related to any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency event. Advertising also must not promote products that are illegal or whose distribution would violate the law, advocate a political, religious or controversial public position or candidate for public office, make health claims that are not adequately substantiated.
4. Florida Go Fishing maintains a distinct separation between Advertising and editorial content. All on Florida Go Fishing site shall be clearly and unambiguously identified as such, and Florida Go Fishing will not accept any Advertising on Florida Go Fishing site that is not so identified. Clicking on the ad will link to an advertiser's site. Florida Go Fishing is not responsible for the content on the advertiser's site.
5. From time to time, Florida Go Fishing may create special advertorial sections of its website, consisting of content from its advertisers. Content that is created, provided or influenced by an advertiser on Florida Go Fishing's site is clearly and unambiguously identified as "From Our Sponsor" or "Provided By" the advertiser. Such advertiser content is not subject to editorial review by Florida Go Fishing. Any content in these areas that Florida Go Fishing provides is clearly identified as such and is created and editorially reviewed by Florida Go Fishing and is not reviewed or influenced by advertisers.
Questions or Comments -- Feel free to Contact us.
Florida Go Fishing maintains this website for the personal entertainment, information, education, and communication of its audience.? We invite you to visit frequently, browse through our pages, and submit correspondence, where applicable.
Do not copy or use any material from this website.? All photographs and articles are the copyrighted property of Florida Go Fishing, or the originating photographer, content creator, or the author of the article.
Customers purchasing products or services from our online store, from a re seller or using our content on our website are bound by the terms stated in our End User License. Please review this license before using any content or products provided by Florida Go Fishing by any means.
Florida Go Fishing, its sponsors, owners, participants and associates assume no liability for anything on or linked to this site.? Views expressed in anything on or linked to this site are independent and may not be compatible with the views of Florida Go Fishing, its sponsors, owners, participants or associates.
Copyright and Trademarks and Patents
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, animations, color combinations, button shapes, layout, audio, video, and HTML code within this website are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property of Florida Go Fishing.? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to distribute, modify, transmit, use, re-use, or re-post any of Florida Go Fishing's Intellectual Property displayed on this website without the express written permission of Florida Go Fishing.
No Warranties and Limits of Liabilities
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and no infringement. Florida Go Fishing uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Florida Go Fishing periodically adds changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice. Florida Go Fishing assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Florida Go Fishing, its supporters, owners, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website's contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your access to, or use of, this website.
FLORIDAGOFISHING.COM, FLORIDA GO FISHING, BIGSITESINC AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF FLORIDAGOFISHING.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Questions or Comments -- Feel free to Contact us.
Florida Go Fishing is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its visitors. Information provided by our visitors, or that derived from internal Web tracking, is not sold, rented, or shared with any individual or organization.
Florida Go Fishing collects the following information regarding visitors: IP addresses; Internet service provider; pages visited; country of origin; length of visit; files downloaded. This information enables Florida Go Fishing to improve website site design and function and is not distributed externally.
Information Supplied by Users
Visitors may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information before accessing specific pages on our website, or as a requirement to receive certain information by mail or e-mail. This information may be used by us to contact visitors directly in order to respond to requests; however, visitors may opt out of any of our direct marketing activities at any time.
Florida Go Fishing website includes secure online shopping pages, which ask for personal information. All credit card transactions are managed by an external service with its own secure site and privacy statement, which is accessible from the service's online shopping page.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Florida Go Fishing ?will not license, sell or provide visitors' personal information to any third party except as described herein, or without visitor consent. We may use service providers, such as web traffic consultants, to carry out certain activities on our behalf. They may be granted access to the personal information necessary to enable them to do their job, but will not use or disclose the information for any other purpose. We also reserve the right to disclose specific information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the interests or safety of Florida Go Fishing, our visitors or others.
Links to external websites included in Florida Go Fishing's ?website are provided for the convenience of visitors. Florida Go Fishing ?is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of external websites nor any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Florida Go Fishing and any information provided by visitors to external sites is not subject to this Privacy Statement. Florida Go Fishing ?welcomes comments or complaints about external links accessed from our site.
Florida Go Fishing ?treats visitors' personal information as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. This website has information security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We restrict access to our data center and servers to authorized personnel and limit access to personal information to those employees who have a legitimate business need to access such information. Despite these security measures, we do not represent or warrant that personal information will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Communications With This Website
You are encouraged to communicate with this website where applicable. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Florida Go Fishing will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Florida Go Fishing to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials. Any communication or material you transmit to this website by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.? Florida Go Fishing cannot prevent the "harvesting" of information from this website, and you may be contacted by Florida Go Fishing or unrelated third parties, by e-mail or otherwise, within or outside of this website.? Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of Florida Go Fishing, may or may not be posted to this website at the sole discretion of Florida Go Fishing and may be used by Florida Go Fishing or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Although Florida Go Fishing may monitor or review discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the website Florida Go Fishing is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this website. Florida Go Fishing assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by you or any unrelated third party within or outside of this website. Florida Go Fishing reserves the right to modify or remove any and all information posted to its websites.
Google? Earth/Google? Maps
Florida Go Fishing uses Google Analytics and Get Clicky which are both third-party web measurement and customizing technologies. As you browse through our website, we gather and temporarily store technical information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The information we collect includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are using an American Online account);
- The date and time of your visit;
- The pages you visited; and
- The address of the website you came from when you came to visit.
The owners of this website may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website. This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by this website, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the website owners. For example, if you click on an affiliate link at this website and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, the website owners may receive compensation.
Even though the owners of this website may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the owner's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
At Florida Go Fishing, we require our writers and users to respect intellectual property rights. If copyrighted content that belongs to you was posted without your permission to www.floridagofishing.com or sent through one of our communications, we want to know about it. Please send notice of the alleged infringement to our designated agent, Elizabeth Lombardi. Here’s her contact information:
Please include in your notice:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf;
- the name, address, telephone number, and Email address of the copyright owner;
- identification of the copyrighted work that is being infringed;
- identification of where the infringing material is located on our Website (a URL works best);
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that
- the information in your notice is accurate, and
- you’re authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Finally, a warning: If you knowingly make a false statement in your claim of copyright infringement, then you may be subject to liability for damages and heavy civil penalties. If you’re not sure whether material on one of our Websites infringes your copyright, then you should speak with a lawyer before notifying us. We may forward your notice to the user that uploaded the content.